The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Come on people put your names down for Japshow finale!

Chris Bailey

Soooooo.....Do you want this forum to be a flop?

No i thought not ;)

So put you're name down lol.

You pay the fuel mate, and I'll come ;) Might be able to go, need to see if I can square the money first.

Some of us have tax, insurance, fuel, tyres, brakes etc to pay for and worry about. (You will learn that one day ;)) but the fuel cost there and back is the killer tbh

A flop? Its has been runing since you were about 7 dont think it gonna flop anytime soon, times are hard thats all

You know what i mean! I didnt mean it in a horrible way but things are going downhill im sure people can scrap together £12 for a ticket and some petrol. Whats the point in having a supra and not bringing it to shows etc. Its not asif theres a show every weekend then i'd understand that people cant afford it.

You pay the fuel mate, and I'll come ;) Might be able to go, need to see if I can square the money first.

Some of us have tax, insurance, fuel, tyres, brakes etc to pay for and worry about. (You will learn that one day ;)) but the fuel cost there and back is the killer tbh

I can understand what you mean because you live in Wales thats fair enough :).

Since when do you have to pay for tyres and breaks every month? I can understand the tax and insurance lol.

I never said every month, but 295/35/18 tyres arent cheap for gooduns.

And brakes and tyres need to be monitored and bought when needed, so money has to be kept back. Plus, there is all the other non car related stuff to pay for, when you are running a family off of one wage. Things get quite tight :( But hey, I get to what I can get to :)

Anyway, the original point was, theres no need to start 3 threads on the same subject within 24 hours (check the times of threads ;))

It is for alot of poeple, its not the tickets it the 2 tanks of fuel overnight stay and making sure the car will actually get there in one piece

Dont drive like a sausage! You might save some fuel ;) Lol!

No but back on topic i hope people can make it because we do need to get more people going to events.

It is for alot of poeple, its not the tickets it the 2 tanks of fuel overnight stay and making sure the car will actually get there in one piece

:yeahthat:

I need to get posted to Pirbright as an Instructor, closer to all the shows then :D

(actually something I'm looking into (not for that reason though ;)))

I never said every month, but 295/35/18 tyres arent cheap for gooduns.

And brakes and tyres need to be monitored and bought when needed, so money has to be kept back. Plus, there is all the other non car related stuff to pay for, when you are running a family off of one wage. Things get quite tight :( But hey, I get to what I can get to :)

Anyway, the original point was, theres no need to start 3 threads on the same subject within 24 hours (check the times of threads ;))

It just the way you put things up like bills which need to be paied monthly then you put tyres that need to be changed like every so often. Maybe dont drive like a madman and save some tread haha. I know what you mean though mate, im sure it is hard but you saved the money to buy a decent supra so why not show it off.

I only make threads because at my age i have nothing better to do lol. I come home from work have a shower go on the xbox, eat some food and sit on the laptop lol.

I dont drive like a madman lol because i cant afford new tyres every month ;)

I'd love to show her off mate, but as stated, running a family on one wage isnt easy at the best of times, and is the biggest expense really. When the kid is full time education and the missus is back at work, then more shows will be attended :D

I dont drive like a madman lol because i cant afford new tyres every month ;)

I'd love to show her off mate, but as stated, running a family on one wage isnt easy at the best of times, and is the biggest expense really. When the kid is full time education and the missus is back at work, then more shows will be attended :D

I'll let you off ;) I didnt mean to offend you in any way. Now ive got my apprenticeship ive finally hit reality with the money side of things.

No offence taken at all mate :)

Wish I could attend every show, but in todays climate, the money just aint there :(

Hopefully I'll get my posting soon, so I'll be more central in the country, and closer to everything :)

No offence taken at all mate :)

Wish I could attend every show, but in todays climate, the money just aint there :(

Hopefully I'll get my posting soon, so I'll be more central in the country, and closer to everything :)

That would be good mate! I wish you the best of luck dude :)

Basically as the title says, put your name down for Japshow on the 30th september :)

This show is not to be missed

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?272054-!!!-JapShow-Final-Sunday-30th-September-2012-Santa-Pod-Raceway-!!!

You need to stop opening so many threads on this as it all gets to confusing !!!

Can a super mod please lock this thread

Cheers Lui