The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Finale - Santa Pod Raceway September 30th

Chris Bailey

Right folks,

I started a thread last night about Japshow Finale at Santa Pod and got very good feedback. Lui is going to start a thread about it in the next few days but in the meantime i would like to start a "Definate" list of people that will come. Dont put your name on the list if your not going to attened because thats whats letting the club down people dropping out at the last minute.

Im sure most of you are aware about Japshow/Japshow finale but for you people who are not here's a list of what you can expect

. Run What Ya Brung Competition

. Jap Drag Series

. Show Car Paddock

. Jet Car

. Club Displays/Camping

. Japanese Bikes

. Drift Rides

. Stunt Driving

. Monster Trucks

. Handling Track

. Fun Fair Rides

. 2 Seater Dragster

. Mobile Dyno

. Radio Controlled Cars

As you can see there is alot of things you can do at the event and its a great day out, and will hopefully get the numbers in :). Tickets cost £15 on the gate for any jap car. But hopefully Lui can get us cheaper tickets if we get a club stand etc.

I will start the list of for people willing to attend. REMEMBER DONT PUT YOUR NAME DOWN UNLESS YOUR 100% COMING!

1.Chris Bailey/Jcbtt

Last but not least below is a link to the Japshow Finale website so you can check it out yourselves.

http://www.japshow.co.uk/index.html

Cheers!

Edited by lui (see edit history)

THE MAIN THREAD TO JAPSHOW FINALE in link below so start adding names to list & LETS GET THE CLUB SIRIT BACK INTO NUMBERS ONCE AGAIN !!!

CHEERS LUI

!!! SO DO NOT START ADDING ANY NAMES TO THIS LIST JUST ON MAIN THREAD !!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?272054-!!!-JapShow-Final-Sunday-30th-September-2012-Santa-Pod-Raceway-!!!

Edited by lui (see edit history)