The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Norwegian Lexus LFA .. with plates..

freeland

yes indeed.. the owner spoke to the vice president of Lexus in Europe and pushed him to make one for the Norwegian market. Crazy! And now.. they are all sold out from the factory.. only made 500 of these beauties in the world and only one for Norway.

Or just get yourself about 33 UK Supras!? :Pling: 2012 LFA.. as I read further in the interview.. he has 12 speed bumps in the street where he lives.. and he was saying that he doubts that the car will survive the last speed bump.. since the car is 11cm (4,3in) from the ground and the bump was 12cm (4,7in).. ouch..

They're worth whatever people want to pay, and has been said they've all sold, so I guess they are ;)

True but that money could be so much better spent. I would rather have 4 x £100K cars and then spend the remaining £30K at Maccy Dees.!!

H.

Why is he wearing a race suit and gloves for a drive around town and why oh why did they cut the vid short just before they went through a tunnel ffs! Poor show.

That was my thought too, When i seen the tunnel i thought we were in for a treat.:(