The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Finale! - Possible Club Event.

Chris Bailey

Just thinking about it maybe we should try get a group event going for Japshow Finale at Santa Pod on Sunday 30th September. Maybe try book a club stand and see if we can get some numbers together for a good day out. Japshow used to be a big event for the club with apparently 100+ members attending. I know people are struggling with money but surely you can find £15 laying around somewhere for a ticket and abit more for petrol ;). So if you people think its a good idea then maybe we should try organise a club stand and show off the supra's instead off leaving them tucked away.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea :)

TBH mate, for some of us its the fuel that kills it :( For me, driving to pod from south wales is expensive, which is why I havnt been.

Hopefully once our finances are sorted and the loans paid off, it will be a possibility for us :)

Until then, JapFest, monthly meets, and local shows is about it for me :(

Are you gonna get an events moderator involved on this Chris, or try and sort t yourself?

BTW I'll also be aiming to go to the Saturday night special that's closest to that time (might be the first time the car gets on the strip!)

Nothing will get sorted if im in charge! I'd like to have ago myself at organising it but i think its abit above my weight to organise such a big event.

I will send a PM to Branners,Lui sometime next week and see what they think of the idea :)

Nothing will get sorted if im in charge! I'd like to have ago myself at organising it but i think its abit above my weight to organise such a big event.

I will send a PM to Branners,Lui sometime next week and see what they think of the idea :)

Well Chris you have the following interested so you had better get an events moderator involved

1 jcbtt

2 jamiep

3 bossco

4 tkddav3

5 letmeshowyou

6 parry10

7 mplavery

8 ajlittler

9 black_widow87

10 navtrd

11 johnnyg

12 mitchell9006