The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East of England Cruise...30th June.....Swaffham Raceway

lamboyello

WELL APPARENTLY I HEARD.......they have brought back the east of england cruise, the people from cruiseracer or something are doing it. Ive been asking about and there seems to be quite a lot fo people going.

Its at Swaffham raceway and it starts from 5pm till 11pm.....

Ill be going down with a convoy from my area...An evo 9, a 440hp Scooby, civic type R etc etc

Would be good to get a few of the Supra guys down there. They are gonna have car of the cruise etc....just to let you know im having that :)

Guest eoeevents
WELL APPARENTLY I HEARD.......they have brought back the east of england cruise, the people from cruiseracer or something are doing it. Ive been asking about and there seems to be quite a lot fo people going.

Its at Swaffham raceway and it starts from 5pm till 11pm.....

Ill be going down with a convoy from my area...An evo 9, a 440hp Scooby, civic type R etc etc

Would be good to get a few of the Supra guys down there. They are gonna have car of the cruise etc....just to let you know im having that :)

Hi guys im Pete the organiser of Oldskool Comeback EOE Cruiseforum cruises

im ex Cruisecentral for those that may know me we have a few years ( just a few ) experience of organising events

Anyhow heres more details http://www.facebook.com/events/311344142279780/

Look forward to seeing you guys there

P.s thanks for posting the info up

See you there

Pete

awww thanks westy!! Yeah you havent seen it yet have you....hehe well you will at the cruise, better not be a load of tat there. Like a load of daddy vectras lol

Oops, I used to have a glacial white vectra Sri about ten years ago with twin exhausts. :taped:

Guest eoeevents
Weather deterred me from heading down there :(

OK Guys part 2 is at Swaffham Raceway 28th July

6pm Till late

BE THERE !!!