The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not long till Suprapod now!

Chris Bailey

Nice one broski :cool: - What one did you go for in the end?

Or did you just spray your old one? :)

its been cut out to show the hks pulleys and ive sprayed it blue n white. ill send you a pic. to see if you approve ;)

Totaly random but did I see yours in garage Whifblitz?

yeah matey mine was there recently...will be going back soon to empty my savings :( but will be worth it in the end!

I actually bought one, just hoping it's ready in time!

The weather is actually not sounding positive from what I hear, but still, beer and camping in the evening will make up for it if they're right :)

How can people say the weather is going to bad already!

I never knew there was a 16 day weather update lol.

The last part sounds good though :)

its been cut out to show the hks pulleys and ive sprayed it blue n white. ill send you a pic. to see if you approve ;)

yeah matey mine was there recently...will be going back soon to empty my savings :( but will be worth it in the end!

I know what you're saying Chris, it surprised me when I heard it, but they're saying it's going to be miserable until after the olympics!

I have everything crossed its a nice week as I have a few car related events

I know what you're saying Chris, it surprised me when I heard it, but they're saying it's going to be miserable until after the olympics!

I never believe the weather people - There all useless.

They said the weather was going to be rubbish for Japshow - But what happens it was sunny all day.