The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new owner from worcester n/a sz-r white manual

zamzxx

1995 m supra na sz-r 5speed manual

just a quick hello, purchased a few weeks ago from a lovely couple in conwy north wales.

Alot of you may already be familiar with this car as it has been owned by a forum member a few years ago.

Any heres a few quick pics, i will upload some better ones once it stops raining!!!!!

I have uploaded the chassis plate and from what i can tell it is a sz-r with lsd and 'yellow' bilstein suspension. im sure someone will confirm this for me. oh it also has eleccy folding mirrors.

At the moment the only modifications are obviously the bodystyling which consists of bomex front, regulus sides and rear apron which i beleive are very rare, or so i have been informed on this forum, and a trd rear wing. Other mods include a custom exhaust and razo quick shift. 18" oz alloy wheels 9.5 on the rear 8.5 front. Apart from that its standard and in brilliant condition.

Future plans.....well its due a cambelt change so thats the first thing on my 'to-do' list.

anyway heres a couple of quick shots taken when purchasing the car.

Hey & welcome mate :thumbs:

Always cool to have a supe owner from a nearby city on the forum :D (I'm from Hereford)

Car looks great! You don't see much regulus kit on supra's so is cool to see the skirts & rear apron together :D

If a meet ever gets sorted in Hereford or you just fancy coming over, you'll have to pop down. :D

Edited by d-_-b (see edit history)

Dude, your supra looks awesome !

I just love it !

Most of the time we are used to see supra with the full body kit of one tunning brand, but this one as many different kit on it, it make it a little bit special and unique looking.

I also love these white rims on the white body color. It give it a good racing feeling.

May i ask you what is the brand of the rims ?

Cheers!

Forget my bad English...

Thanks for the comments guys....

Stever i havent seen the other white supra on powick roundabout... i know a red one up ronkswood which has been there years.

sz-r did come with a 5 speed box although later ones were 6 as far as im aware.

wheels are oz racing and soon to be refurbished

Hello and welcome.

b;3430887']Hey & welcome mate :thumbs:

Always cool to have a supe owner from a nearby city on the forum :D (I'm from Hereford)

Car looks great! You don't see much regulus kit on supra's so is cool to see the skirts & rear apron together :D

If a meet ever gets sorted in Hereford or you just fancy coming over, you'll have to pop down. :D

I will be organise a meet in Hereford hopefully as soon as I get a couple of things sorted so keep a look out on the fourms for a hereford meet thread ;)

that will be why i thought that then as i was looking at a 6 speed one turned it down never relised the gearbox at time:( anyways looking clean look forward to seeing at suprapods???

Thanks for the comments guys....

Stever i havent seen the other white supra on powick roundabout... i know a red one up ronkswood which has been there years.

sz-r did come with a 5 speed box although later ones were 6 as far as im aware.

wheels are oz racing and soon to be refurbished