The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need an invite to Supra at SP 7th July

Guest jhonhanton57

Guest jhonhanton57

Hi folks,

Just registered as I'm looking for an invite or to register for Supra day at SP on July 7th.

Have just spent the last 8 months without my GTR35 which has been getting a face lift over the winter and I want to give the new beast a run at your event.

Should be making well over 1000 bhp and is stripped out so hoping to set new GTR35 1/4 mile record.

Can someone help with an invite or let me know how i can register to attend?

Cheers

Hi mate, there is a whole bunch of us going to supra pod this year, 11+ cars coming from scotland. Check out the Nation events section all the details are in there, hope you can make it if your supra is running 1kbhp.

Get some pics up, if you need anything else contact drift_bear on here, he is the events mod for Scotland.

cheers

There are a few GTR owners on this forum ;) I'm one! Not even close to 1000bhp but my pokey 600 is good enough for now. I'm entered in the drags and I know of a couple other GTRs coming as well. Make sure you sign up, I want to see this car run :D