The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi people's, newbie in howden

v6shep

Ello all, just a hello from a newbie in Yorkshire. The names shaun, just bought an N/A from London n brought it back today

Few bits need sorting, I.e front bumper, cracks to repair and respray, spoiler coming off when I find the right one, or maybe fit a standard.

Rims when cash flow allows, need new dash trim desperately. And a bloody good detailing.

Oh and possibly a drivers seat as the motor works, but it won't move, but for £1600 tax n test and a Clifford G5 intellistart, and auto box and engine smooth as u like, I'm not grumbling

Welcome! £1600 is a good price.:thumbs:

Veilside is not a favored kit on here with most preferring the stock look. What's your plans for the car!?

I heard it wasn't a favoured kit lol my best mate is the reason I ended up buying one, well jealous of his for ages:

The cash flow is a little tight, so, leave the front bumper on, have it repaired. Have the spoiler removed, fit a standard, put some dosh away for some rims, until then, 25mm spacers. Needs a drivers seat as te motor works, but it doesn't move, and needs new dash trim until I attack the existing one. And some sounds would be nice. DVD player or something. And it's too quiet for me.

Welcome matey, good to have another Yorkshire man aboard. Looks like a good purcharse for the money. :thumbs:

Cheers Iky :) yeah I'm almost happy with it, apart from the odd bits, wheel refurbs, couple cracks in bumper and the spoiler, I'll get there eventually mate

I may be able to help you with the spoiler, i've got my OEM white spoiler knocking around at work, keep getting told to shift it so you can have it if you like, will just need a respray.

Only removed it as now have a full carbon TRD spoiler.

I may be able to help you with the spoiler, i've got my OEM white spoiler knocking around at work, keep getting told to shift it so you can have it if you like, will just need a respray.

Only removed it as now have a full carbon TRD spoiler.

Serious??? How much u want for it m8?

Cheers C1MMO but u don't need to clean it lol

Ello skippy, I haven't looked to see when the events are, I wouldn't take mine anyway, would look like a shed next to anyone else's on ere. But I work away 4 on 4 off so no doubt it'll be away :(

Cheers C1MMO but u don't need to clean it lol

Ello skippy, I haven't looked to see when the events are, I wouldn't take mine anyway, would look like a shed next to anyone else's on ere. But I work away 4 on 4 off so no doubt it'll be away :(

Alright bud, yes suprapod is a big event supra based but is a good place to rob ideas for yours! All welcome of course....... Good to see a new member and what a car you have for so little money!! Totaly bomb proof engine if looked after