The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra owner soon from France/Japan

jujunosuke

Hello everyone!

I am happy to participate to this forum and i hope we can exchange a lot of good informations about this great car.

My name is Julien, i am French and live in Japan for 3 years now.

I am planning to buy a Supra very very soon, i have all the good condition to do so, but i still did not found the Supra that i want yet.

Maybe i can get some good input from you guys.

Some of you may know King Buyers in Japan ?

I went to King Buyer near Urayasu station with a Japanese friend, and i don't know what to think about their sincerity.

The cars looks very well polished from outside, but i would like to know what you think about your own experience, if you had the opportunity to buy a Supra at this shop. (I know that they also export abroad ?).

Please forgive my non native English.

Anyway, i am glad to have join this forum !

Jurgen knows all about King Buyer :)

Another great company to look at is Global Auto Japan. They rarely have Supras, but when they do they're amazing. Just look at some of great Supras they've sold, including an amazing RB26 one recently:

http://www.global-auto.ne.jp/stock/public_model_home.php?model=TOYOTA

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

Hey !

Thanks for your answers !

Please lead me to Jurgen :)

@j_jza80 I just saw Global Auto Japan, It looks like the models here are a little bit too much tunned and overpowered for what i am looking for.

I am looking for a Supra that is as close as possible as the original one.

In fact, i already saw some models that i like and that are close to what i am looking for on King Buyer, but its more about, should i trust them and are they serious sellers ?

I read some comments on a Japanese forum, and some japanese people said that King Buyer was not that good about the service.

I also hear that a guy just buyed a GT-R34 that had some big handling problems, and when he tried to ask for reparation or even a refund, they said that it was not possible.

Its just one case, of course i do not know all the cases, that is why i am interested to hear anyone who had already bought a car at King Buyer.