The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UKD1 Finals today

Mad Ad

Did anyone else go to this today? I met Bill Prawn up there and I took my car and my mate Rich, or Tricky AKA G, went up with his car. Bit of a treck from Portsmouth to get up to Silverstone! Especially when you don't go to bad until 1.00 am then awake at 6.30am to clean the cars! Blimey. Anyway was a good day out apart from the crap weather chucking it down but was a good thing from the track point of view. With the cars spinning most the time it was good entertainment. Oh, apart from when they were throwing out free stuff and this cd case flew straight at my face but luckily I managed to duck in time otherwise I would be sporting a cut to the face! Lovely. And the canteen birds were really fit as well! But that had absolutely nothing to do with me going up there! (I'll be buggered doing a 300 mile round trip just to see some cook assistants!):innocent:

Nice to meet you and say hello.

Quite an interesting event, more like a Nissan 200 owners club meeting!

Fair play to the clubman in a Starlet who pleased the crowd all day.

Good to see one Supra doing it's stuff (even if it was a mk3).

4 Soops in the car park, Mad Ad, his mate, another black one with blacked out windows and mine.

Good fun day will go again hopefully in the sunshine :)

I swear to god that car was a lotus sunbeam. Still could be wrong. My mates mate was driving the mk3 supra. Would have been interesting to have seen a mk4 go round thou. Pref not an auto no doubt! That blacked out one went pass me on the m way. It some graphis on the back. Something like turboburgle or something like that and it had a celica behind it as well. Prob from the same company. At least the track was wet to keep things interesting!:thumbs: