The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been lurking on here for a while...

Guest Dixed

Guest Dixed

Hi to everyone on here!

i've been lurking around reading through a lot of the build threads and i have to say wow to the amount of time and effort the owners have spent on their cars, and the end results are stunning.

I've just turned 20 and I'm a 2nd year apprentice so money isn't exactly growing on trees for me at the moment.

Hopefully sometime in the future i will buy a supra and attempt a build. fingers crossed :D

As a 20 year old who owns and runs a Supra as a daily driver, hold off and save the pennies like mad till your 23. The insurance is a nightmare and general running costs are higher than you expect. Dont go running blindly into ownership. Save, take your time searching and buy a clean, well looked after example.

Welcome by the way :)

Guest Dixed
As a 20 year old who owns and runs a Supra as a daily driver, hold off and save the pennies like mad till your 23. The insurance is a nightmare and general running costs are higher than you expect. Dont go running blindly into ownership. Save, take your time searching and buy a clean, well looked after example.

Welcome by the way :)

Cheers for the advice. I will save for a few years to get a well looked after supra i think :)

Guest Dixed
:welcome: where about in grampian are you from? Theres a few owners up here so pop along to the next meet (check the team beard facebok page) and im sure we will let you look around the cars bud.

I live up in Aberdeen mate, yeah i will do that :D

Guest Dixed
i had one at 19 and my insurence was stupid but my smile was massive as soon as i got in the thing haha hope u get what u want buddy and watch them scots lot there nutters lol laces races anyone??

Yeah buying the car is half the battle, insurance is a killer