The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pile of s****e alert

nismovspec123

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-UK-Spec-3-0ltr-Twin-Turbo-6-Speed-Manual-/261047556861?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cc7a59afd

Just thought id share my experience of viewing this supra the other day just to save anyone else the time and hassle. I know for a uk supra it looks cheap but hought id give a clearer picture of the car.

the front bumper looks like it benn painted by a 10 year old and is not fitting well at all, looks like it may have been hit at some point.

all bodykit is very poor fit.

seats are absolutaly battered and mileage is very suspicous for interior of the car. im pretty sure ive seen this before with 140k miles but cant be 100% sure.

car had no oil in it even though the owner clains the car has not been driven since october and serviced just before bieng parked up- after topping up almost half a gallon the car resistered some oil on the dipstick.

the radiotor is leaking.

all wheels need a refurb badly.

straction control light on

was allowed a 150 yard test drive in a culd -de sac and the car sounded rough, with a knocking sound coming from front left also.

paint is 3 shades of red on body.

owner clais to have serviced himself with no invoices.

this car is dodgy as f***, just saying be careful.

i know a few points are mentioned on the ad but needs a lot of time and effort to even make it half decent.

all im saying is just do yoir research on this one, just dont want people wasting their time.

it also appears to have folding mirrors. which uk spec cars didnt have...

And as dnk says it should have some history. Dnk has a great picture of all of his for his uk car. here is mine

attachment.php?attachmentid=152528&d=1338312004

attachment.php?attachmentid=152529&d=1338312004

forget about a uk 6 speed in the worst colour and buy my uk auto in the best colour ;)