The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2013 Calendar?

Noz

There will not be a 2013 calendar. There's a huge amount of effort and time that goes into setting up the templates with all the correct dates and holidays etc, then collating and sorting the submissions, then setting up the voting threads, then compiling the final calendar images, then the hours stood at the Post Office to send them out (well not this year I suppose) and to have half of them still sat in my loft collecting dust is a waste of my time that I cannot justify this year when I'm trying to move house. We try to make no profit on the calendars so if we don't sell them we end up making a loss. (About £500 this year)

The remaining calendars, from this year and past years, will be available at Supra Pod for a £5.

There will not be a 2013 calendar. There's a huge amount of effort and time that goes into setting up the templates with all the correct dates and holidays etc, then collating and sorting the submissions, then setting up the voting threads, then compiling the final calendar images, then the hours stood at the Post Office to send them out (well not this year I suppose) and to have half of them still sat in my loft collecting dust is a waste of my time that I cannot justify this year when I'm trying to move house. We try to make no profit on the calendars so if we don't sell them we end up making a loss. (About £500 this year)

The remaining calendars, from this year and past years, will be available at Supra Pod for a £5.

bummer, another one bites the dust :(

i always thought you had people pay and place their orders beforehand so you know exactly how many to make and not have any surplus stock.

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

No 2013!?:( That sucks!

I buy the Calender every year! If only others would!

All this talk of no calendars 2013, no Suprapod 2013 etc is depressing!

Haven't you heard? The world is going to end this year, so it seems a waste of effort to organise anything for next year if it's not going to be there! :p

We have to order a minimum amount to get the cheaper price. The odd 5, 10 calendars would cost a fortune.

We had the same at work with not enough people buying them, could you not do one available as a screensaver type of idea, that's what we did. Maybe available as a link to download through the shop? Say for a fiver maybe? Just an idea.... :)