Things to do for regional events days/nights  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Things to do for regional events days/nights

• Pubs for a beer
    • Go karting + beer
    • Paintballing+ beer
    • Clay pigeon shooting then been
    • Did I mention beers?

After seeing a lot of talk about suprapod having less people showing up this year would it not be a good idea for us to have a local monthly pub meets or something similar to boost the forum gatherings a bit more and therefore hopefully gaining more interest in the official club events?? I know the bluewater meet attracts a few people and the pease pottage meet (Was meant to go last time but was busy on the day) does too but how about a few more of us get some pub meets going and then try and meet up with a similar sorted event every other month to swell the numbers a bit. All I was suggesting was a few of the local counties sort out a once a month meet and then join a neighbouring few counties every now and then for a larger gathering and then swap around the location each time so we can visit a few more pubs and also it is not people having to travel to the same location and every other month it could be either A) you travel further in a convoy or B) It is closer to your doorstep.

Surely if enough of us do this then you could just find the meet closest to where you live and join in and everyone loves a pint now or then.

It's ironic that I fancy pub meets after just being in the pub myself :D

I smell a rat.

Graham actually coming up with some ideas.

He'll be applying for Events Mod next...

and then he'll want to be an Orange. Then a red.

No. I don't like it one little bit.

But if I ever met him I would congratulate him on his pub idea and I'd even let him buy me a pint :D

I smell a rat.

Graham actually coming up with some ideas.

He'll be applying for Events Mod next...

and then he'll want to be an Orange. Then a red.

No. I don't like it one little bit.

Edit I never realised you applied I thought we were just chosen.

But if I ever met him I would congratulate him on his pub idea and I'd even let him buy me a pint :D

What is after red??? I like to think that what happens is the rest of the moderator team has to bow in front of a statue of myself every morning before 9am while thanking the lord for providing this genius/spaz to lead us towards a better day..... Up until the point of the hostile takeover where I get overthrown and chased down the drag strip at santa pod before being hung,Membership is cancelled, I become a normal membership name colour and the forum and humanity move onwards as previously planned......

Lbm you can be my number 2.... I see a great future for you...... Sadly not for myself long term but never mind.

Well I've been called a no 2 a lot recently.

So why not! :D

After reading this I think I should get you that beer as it will be well deserved and hopefully raise moral on my hosti..... happy takeover.

I never realised you had to apply to be a green as I thought you were just "chosen"....... If my application has to be in writing will a used Mcdonalds napkin be acceptable if the main content is done in a nice mixture of tertiary coloured crayons complete with a smiling sun in the top right hand corner?

For some reason I had you down more as a little chef kinda guy.

Applications only on a Jubilee pancake please.

Little Chef is only on special family occasions Lbm, Could you not just change my Name colour to black or something useless that means not only do I have no special standing on this forum or responsibilities but I am in fact on more borrowed time than the general population on the green mile.

A guy I know runs a clay pigeon shooting business inbetween Midhurst and Haslemere so we might be able to get that for a decent price numbers depending.

I have put a poll up so take your pick plus just add any ideas even if it is just for sheer amusement.