The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What to do with the Supe?...

Sconchy

Hi group,

Not sure if this is the right area to be posting this but would love some advice...

I bought the car quite a few years ago now and did so e work on it such as single conversion. I did not get around to having it tuned, etc as have been working overseas for the past few years and never back in UK long enough to keep it on the road so as you may guess, mileage very low.

The choice is to either sell it as it is or to continue over time to get it on the rolling road and do it up properly.

It's a 1994 6 speed manual RZ.. Some further details can be found in the garage but remember it is no longer a twin...

Any advice would be appreciated. Would possibly let it go as it is but unsure on prices as do not want to lose too much if I can but at the same time hate seeing it no being used anymore....

Thanks guys...

Since I bought it I was getting the services and conversion, etc done at a place in Bristol that was regularly mentioned on this forum.

If I am to go down that route I would need to take it in for a once over and get it remapped.

Any advice on somewhere in the Bristol / Gloucester area?

I definitely won't be keeping it though as it looks like I will be overseas for many years to come. And not worth it has only back for a month a year at most...

Not been an active member on here for a while so who is Ryan :blush::blush::blush::blush: ?

Would rather get it checked out to be honest but would get rid for quick sale... But need to look into it more first and the 3k was a bit way off the mark sorry...

Haha it was meant more as a joke but lets face it if he had of said yes I'd already be driving it!!! Ryan's from 2 bar tuning he comes very highly recommended on this forum and is based in Cheltenham so not too far away.

Edit : http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?171619-2Bartuning-Solaris-Ecu-s

Edited by l33wgn (see edit history)

Ok...

The last few services were done at Interpro, Bristol.

The last service I had Spord UK breaks fitted, intercooler and single turbo kit. Also Blitz NurSpec R.

It's never been taken over 4.5k revs since then and was warned not to take it over5.5k.

I also spent 1k on the sound system which will also be left in there...

It's a 6 speed manual 1994

As mentioned, I would like to get the full fuel system fitted and of course to get some new wheels, etc as it has been sat around for a while due to my work.

I get married next month so not only would the cash come in very handy,but hate seeing the car going to waste....

I don't really want to put a price on it but would rather have offers and it's here to view (forest of dean area, Gloucestershire).

The MOTs have been done over the past couple of years and never a problem.