The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Old member

Radio

Hello everyone. I was a member 10 years ago when I owned a Storm Blue UK TT. Best car i ever had and loved it to death. Bought it for my 50th birthday (oldie) and kept it for 3 years. Only sold it because I retired from the world of work and bought a farm where I used it less and less. Now drive a single turbo John Deere. 60 now and have decided to buy myself another just for occasional drive, polish and to keep for prosperity. I am going to look at a car in Northern Ireland that was bought from a chap in Worcester around 2005. Its an 94 UK TT in silver in excellent condition but with some paperwork problems to sort out before I go. (never had the logbook updated). The last owner was a Brian Collins, from Worcester. The reg of the car is M821 DSJ. I have the address of Brian but he must have moved some time ago and cannot contact him. Do any one you recognise the car or know brian so I can check up on its history. Cheers

Welcome back :) I can't be much help on the car but sure someone will be along shortly.

I have just moved up from NA David Browns to a single turbo New Holland. The difference in power and handling is like chalk and cheese, wish I had worked harder at school, then I could afford a John Deere :(

Rob

cheers Rob...........nowt wrong with a New Holland. No news on the above supra yet. (M821 DSJ) perhaps Brian Collins was not a member. Maybe someone else will recognise the registration. My old supra is still on the road but don't know who owns it. M541 TVW. Love to hear how its doing. Ray

Thanks for the reply. Do you have old records that can be accessed. I owned M541 TVW till around 2004 and was a member. But its the other one M821 DSJ owned by Brian Collins that I would like to contact and don't know if he was ever a member. Last meet I went to was at Elvington runway near York. Leon Green was trying his 700 BHP Storm blue supra. Not quick enough for Rocket Ronnie in his Skyline. Cheers Ray