The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast&Furious supra jokes

Graham1984

Due to the guy who is selling his F&F replica on here I thought we needed a (Or another) thread where we can have all of our tuna based jokes to stop his thread getting filled up with our nonsense, Any pictures of a NA engine with "2jz no s--------) is welcome along with anything else that will ease the pain of my existence on this rock.

The fast&furious definately gave orange supra's a bad name. Every show i go to someone says about the F&F while looking at mine. Does my head in!!!!! its an insult to all my hard work.... rant over!!

All replica F&F should be driven off cliffs or burnt out by joyriding chavs

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

At the end off the day it was 11years ago now let it lie now, I think every jokes been said by now,

As for burning replicas that's slightly harsh it was that film that 1st introduced some/most of us too supras, if someone wants too make a replica then its up too them it's their car, some poeple might think racing, showing, concours etc are crap but it's personal preference.

At the end off the day it was 11years ago now let it lie now, I think every jokes been said by now,

As for burning replicas that's slightly harsh it was that film that 1st introduced some/most of us too supras, if someone wants too make a replica then its up too them it's their car, some poeple might think racing, showing, concours etc are crap but it's personal preference.

:D yeah burning is a bit harsh my bad, just drive them off cliffs instead.

I dont have a problem with kitcars or show cars ect ect. Just F&F cars get up my nose and members of public who compare mine to one at shows. just my opinion!

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

I like the Fast & Furious Supra apart from the spoiler ! Lol . IMO The first F&F was the best one, It was from this film I started to look at Supra's

IMO "the fast and the furious" is the worst thing to happen to the Supra, it brought the car to the attention of chavs

I don't think the car is Chav, I do think there are some BAD copy's out there that don't help it though lol

Though this is not a supra ... THIS DOES NOT HELP IT lol

The biggest joke in that film was that a F355 would be able to keep up with a supposed 10 second Supra for that long :p

Come on man..... It's an American film lol anything can happen... Not Top Gear lol

The car also done this and changed gear about 10 times

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

:D yeah burning is a bit harsh my bad, just drive them off cliffs instead.

I dont have a problem with kitcars or show cars ect ect. Just F&F cars get up my nose and members of public who compare mine to one at shows. just my opinion!

Yeah opinions are varied on the f&f cars, personally I love vins red rx7 not keen on the rest tbh,

anyone that confuses your car with a f&f car shouldn't be at a car show simply because they ain't got a clue!

I think it is an okay car but just no stickers or that particular rear spoiler, I feel sorry for Rob Mitchell as the only thing his has in common is that it is orange. I know the jokes have been done but having a thread to rant on rather than some blokes for sale thread is for the best IMO but regardless of the jokes or personal opinion on the cars and copies Ph Bryant (I think that's his name) has put a lot of time and effort into making them and to be fair has done a better job at it than I ever could........ Just a shame it is a NA...... and a hardtop ;)

Ph Bryant has done a great job fair play and he does use his for special events and thats what rocks his world as a hobby, so fair play i have respect for that.. my only problem is the colour and how people relate the film with my car.

anyway Rant over, im saving my energy to scream at england on tv

Ph Bryant has done a great job fair play and he does use his for special events and thats what rocks his world as a hobby, so fair play i have respect for that.. my only problem is the colour and how people relate the film with my car.

anyway Rant over, im saving my energy to scream at england on tv

Just think if that Nos bloke brought it he could follow you around and advise you to get stickers ect seeing as you have an orange car you are halfway there already :)

Has it got to the point where you wished yours was not orange?? I personally think that colour looks great but give it time and people will only remember the gold one from the amazing follow up film.