The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA supra 0-60

spider2123

If you want to stay NA then it will cost an incredible amount of money to get a very small gain in performance. As Chris suggested NA-t or TT conversion, V8 conversion...

I enjoy my NA for what it is and upgrading the suspension, brakes and exhaust keeps me happy...for now.

If you want to stay NA then it will cost an incredible amount of money to get a very small gain in performance. As Chris suggested NA-t or TT conversion, V8 conversion...

I enjoy my NA for what it is and upgrading the suspension, brakes and exhaust keeps me happy...for now.

I must admit i think Monkpower's N/A is beautiful! - Love the stance and it makes a cracking noice.

Depends what spec the car is now?

Na-t? roughly 12k including labour assuming your not buying shitty rubbish ebay parts. ;) cams, gauges, ecu, mapping, fuel pump, fpr, injectors, fmic and the rest.

If your over 400bhp (your going to need to be to get that time) on a 5 speed or na auto you will need tt auto box or a 6 speed. Inc all the drivetrain and other conversion bits uprated clutch etc. Then labour etc

So that's say £1500 to £3500 depending what you have/want.

Then your probably going to want to stop quicker if you accelerate harder so a uk brake setup would be good too. Not sure what the going rate for that is.

I think your looking close to 17k in the long run doing it properly and paying someone who knows what they are doing.

If your buying eBay specials from China on a crappy ecu, doing all the work in the rain on your driveway you might do it for 5k and it might last as many miles :p

I dont think anybody has ever proven a 300bhp na despite people claiming they have one.

Not sure many people could tell you how much because nobody has been stupid enough to try.

People have come on here giving it the big bollocks saying they are going to do it. Then you never hear from them again... Odd that...

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)