The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Supra...The Big Bird!

RobD

Well as some of you know, I sold the S14a last weekend and got this as part ex, I wasn't planning on keeping it but everyone who's seen it has tried to convince me to keep it ( including the other half which is a first!) so after a week of thinking it over I've decided to keep it!

Its from a member on here ( Jay n/a) who decided he wanted a change, it's a 1995 NA Manual, with ABS and A LSD etc, done roughly 120k miles!

My supra and the 200...

Parked up in the car port...

New headlights and facelift indicators fitted...

Cleaned today...

Interior and engine bay pics...

Fitted a set of facelift rears also, and a set of HID's to the front tonight, looks a lot better!

It needs a few bits sorted, little bits of body work all over a full service including belts, and a general tidy up!

Things I'll be doing...

Whifbitz copy Greddy lip

Ridox skirts with carbon lower bit

Carbon rear diffuser

Facelift front headlights

Zun black grill set

Leather bucket seats

Wheel refurb ( may need new though as one wheels has quite a dent in it :(

New clocks

Thor speedo converter

Flocked dash

Then I'm just going to enjoy it! :)

Edited by RobD (see edit history)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys, if I'm honest I prefer it to my old supra, something I never thought I'd say!

I'm quite set on the carbon Greddy rep lip from Whifbitz now, the Skirts and spats on it at the moment need a lot of work to make them perfect, even though they're plastic I think I'm going to get them taken off!

The Ridox skirts look very stockish anyhow, just with an added carbon lower strip! With the skirts on the front would look out of wack I think with the rear diffuser also :)

I'm quite torn on what to do with the alloys, I really like them and think they suit the car, but one has a bent lip and most are scuffed, plus the tyres are ditch finders 3000! It'll be easier to buy a new set but I think they suit the car really well so I don't want to get rid :(