The mkiv Supra Owners Club

suprapod 2012 callout thread

mellonman

Well lads and lasies its soon to be that time of year again,

i want to call some of you out to play

mellonman vs abz (just because i know i can win with your skills)

mellonman vs scott M (if you come and your car is finished)

mellonman vs jimmenico ( as you have a fast bpu )

mellonman vs jamieP (i dont mind getting whooped)

mellonman vs TT paul ( as i missed out last year )

1.mellonman vs jamieP

Edited by mellonman (see edit history)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jamie even with your cough cough "small" turbo its still bigger then most, i will be happy if i get into 12's so its on!!! :D

also nice to get some more attention to the idea of suprapod shame them 500bhp fiat boys didnt want to bring it lol

chris bailey you are mine!!! oh wait....you dont have a license...or a car :blink:

and graham 1984 you are also mine!

hahaha single taking on n/a's i like your thinking :p

too be fair i dont know everyone on the forum and dont know all your cars is there away that we can right our user name on our cars so we know who is who, well i will put mine on my car what do they use to write the number on the car so i can get one?

hahaha single taking on n/a's i like your thinking :p

too be fair i dont know everyone on the forum and dont know all your cars is there away that we can right our user name on our cars so we know who is who, well i will put mine on my car what do they use to write the number on the car so i can get one?

just means im gonna win :sly:

hmm i spose we could use one of those pens the martials use to write numbers on your rear screen on rwyb days?

I was thinking the same actually... car and person name badges would be really useful! I'm even happy to somehow organise it if no-one else wants to (and people agree it's a good idea)

just means im gonna win :sly:

hmm i spose we could use one of those pens the martials use to write numbers on your rear screen on rwyb days?

yeah i think all we need is one of them pen things maybe another colour? where do you even get them from are the trainer polish lol.

yeah i think all we need is one of them pen things maybe another colour? where do you even get them from are the trainer polish lol.

would these work? there for glass :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LARGE-WINDOW-PENS-USED-FOR-WRITING-WINDOWS-GLASS-COUNTERS-CAR-WINDSCREENS-/170856491785?pt=UK_Crafts_DrawingSupplies_EH&var=&hash=item27c7d72b09

Edited by tkddav3 (see edit history)

I think we should take 2 push bikes and do a Charity comp for quickest 1/4 on a push bike

I will happily go up the track on a push bike..... Hell for the right money I will go down the M1 on a push bike in the fast lane.

For those wondering about identifying cars how about leaving your membership cards on the dash???? That may be a bad idea for me when I come back to my NA heap and the whole forum have carved ********** into the side.

Edit: I will take on either Jp or Jurgen on the bike too..... I may even get nailed beforehand and sip a beer leisurely over the 400m.