The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A little update for mkivsupra.net :)

Suprash

Hey guys,

First off I would like to say a big thank you to the club and that it was really good to see Gaz, Daryl, Ben and Phil at Round 2 last weekend, sorry I couldnt spend a bit more time with you guys, I dont even know how long you stayed for but my day is pretty full on :D

Anyway, as I barely seem to get much time to get online these days and especially on this forum I thought I would I give you a little update on this years BDC season so far.

The car went through a bit of a cosmetic change pre-season, looking much better for it now :D

Sprayed the inside.....

(mates dodgy camera phone :()

Love the Supra rear stripped down, very mad max ;)

We really wanted the car and sponsors to stand out a lot more and think considering all this is pretty much done myself, it turned out ok :)

Round 1 & 2 I havent qualified yet, but Im not too disappointed what with it being my first year in the Pro class. Im improving slowly so hopefully soon, but here's a few pics for you :)

I managed to rip my n/s ecu to fuse box loom out, so if anyone has one spare ? Daryl did say he had one but didnt have chance to sort anything out :(

Nice pics dude. Put a link up to your fan page, it's good to have updates on there I'm a regular :D

Deffo :D

As always peeps....

http://www.facebook.com/ashleywillisdrifting

Or

http://www.ashleywillis.net

My laptop at home was broke so I havent been able to really progress the FB page or my site yet with anything from round 1 or 2, but now its been fixed I will play catch up ;)

That's some great pictures! Supra looks good too!

Got any video's? I see the Go Pro's attached. :)

A youtube video from a mates car has been posted above mate ;)

Gopro footage will be edited and uploaded soon, now that I have a working laptop at home :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTXMZcEoD0A

Why dont embedded youtube work now more lol ?

You mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTXMZcEoD0A

Go the the advanced page when you are posting, there is an upload video icon in the second row, click that and paste the entire link for the you tube page/video into it click ok and bobs your uncle.

You mean like this?

Beat ya too it lol :D

wow ,i thaught i had a long one untill i saw yours

When did you see my nob :shock: craig :D

I also have to say a big thanks to this man, he's really helped me out of what otherwise would be an expensive situation by supplying me with cheap tyres at cost. I am very grateful Crag ;)

Although in a bid to get better and qualify in the pro class I think I may have to look at another tyre option as, as great as those Sunnys are, boy dont they last, they just dont smoke and Im being marked down for it :(

My mate has been using my car in the semi class for rounds 1 & 2 so with both of us running in my car you would have thought we would have used more then 1 set of rears between us lol :D

But others have said the same about Sunny, good grip, mega lifetime, but they just dont smoke. Thankfully team Japspeed lost that tyre you sent to Teesside for me and replaced it with a Maxxis MA-Z1 tyre, so Im hooping with that on the rear with a Sunny I may generate some decent smoke for a change lol ;)

But a big :thumbs: to Tyre Shop Cardiff :)

Full report from Round 1.......its a little bit cheesy but good to see UK drifting on TV :D

And before you ask, Im sh1t so no I didnt get a shot, didnt even make a montage clip lol, but car wasnt even wearing bumpers or skirts so fingers crossed for a montage clip in the full report for round 2 lol :D

Edited by Suprash (see edit history)

Cable tied front end works well with the Knight racer sponsor :)

Now, now :D

I know KR doesnt have a good rep on here but I cant really fault them, his kits fit pretty well really and considering mine isnt fixed and can only be cable tied at a couple of points, I've definitely had far worse.

car looks great mate! im not far from polo....ill have to pop over and have a cheeky nose at his car, always had a soft spot for the drifters...the cars not drivers :p

Polo loves a bit of man love so he will keep your soft spot hard :D