The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash/Interior/Heater/Gaitor Chrome Rings

Noz

I need to confirm final prices for items delivered, here are the example photos of all the interoir/heater rings I can send out.

This thread will be for the other sets of rings such as heat vents, heater controls, sig lighter, ignition, mirrors switch etc.

Just a note, regarding the greddy unit mounted in the dash, this would look alot better with a stainless steel surround just laser cut similar to the AC surrounds, with simple dimensions I could have these easily made. Just wantd to point that out to anyone wanting or currently has an in-dash unit they wanted to tidy up.

Also, it's been mentioned about headlight rings. I've contacted the same company and am waiting a reply on manufacture of custom designs so I'll post when I find any news.

Updated some prices.

Prices Delivered:

Pre-Facelift Dash Rings (set of x3) £26

Chrome OR Brushed Finish - PLEASE specify

Facelift Dash Rings (set of x5) £29

Air vent rings & Heater controls (set of x4) £21

Air vent rings (set of 2) £12

Heater controls (set of 2) £12

Mirror Switch Ring (x1) £7.50

Cigarette Lighter Ring (x1) £7.50

Digital Clock Ring (x1) £7.50

Ignition Key Ring (x1) £7.50

Manual Shifter Surround (x1) £21

Full Pre-Facelift Dash Set (set of x11) £65

Includes: x3 Dial Rings, Air Vent Rings x2, Heater Control Rings x2, Mirrors Switch Ring, Cigarette Lighter Ring, Digital Clock Ring, Ignition Key Ring

Full Facelift Dash Set (set of x11) £68

Includes: x5 Dial Rings, Air Vent Rings x2, Heater Control Rings x2, Mirrors Switch Ring, Cigarette Lighter Ring, Digital Clock Ring, Ignition Key Ring

Prices for items posted 1st class recorded have been added.

Multiple items will reduce final cost. For costings for multiple items please contact me and I will calculate a reduction.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Had lots of interest with these through PM, thought I'd give the page a bump to remind people I also supply the full range of interior rings. Still wanting to find a supplier for auto shifter rings and on the case for headlight rings as well :)

• 2 years later...

Mate I was never able to source an Auto shifter ring. Sadly I can't find anyone who makes them, never having seen the surround I don't know the dimensions, or if it's even possible.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.