The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car back on the road, Thanks LeeP

jazz1

Ok I've been through a stressfull time with the car last year, but now I'm a very happy guy. I've taken the supra off my dads trade policy as the new policy has so much restrictions, and I'm now insured private. I'd like to thank LeeP who sorted out my whinning noise in december as its been of the road since I got it back from him. The car drives perfect I just got the MOT and tax, so it is now time to enjoy the car hopefully without any hassle :). I've also added a nice black mesh.

Quick snaps, of for a nice drive now:).

what was the whinning bud?

Glad its back on the road time to enjoy it. :D

I don't really know everybody though it was the turbos etc, I did knock the second cat whilst driving week before so maybe it was linked to that. But LeeP took away my stress and he also fully decat the car, must have been a leak.

All these years and ive never even seen this car, you need to start using it, i guess its a pita getting in and out of the bouncy castle you store it in.

Lol

Same here !

Though I am determined to get some good pics of this car when I see it

Looks great Jazz , i have hardly used mine too and the list of jobs are growing lol

No probs, glad your getting a chance to enjoy it :)

Sounds perfect its like the noise is now completely gone :), thanks again can't thank you enough mate. Hopefully when your less buisy I plan on some engine work this year.

What was the issue making the noise ????

Don't really know, LeeP checked everything and found some splits etc, but also replaced my second cat, must have been linked to the cat as week before I drove the car I knocked it on a bump bad. The cowboy mechanics around my area kept saying turbo lol.