The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Strut bar wont fit

_Shane_

Was thinking that mate but i dont know of anyone in my county with a supra, Mark did have and his g/f had one, both n/a so i dont know if they would fit or not but they sold their cars so i have no one here to try it

And yes supra's are rare over here in Ireland

May sound silly and obvious, but are you fitting one side then the other? Have you tried lowering both sides on at the same time? I had a similar drama with a strut brace and lowering both sides at the same time worked.

May sound silly and obvious, but are you fitting one side then the other? Have you tried lowering both sides on at the same time? I had a similar drama with a strut brace and lowering both sides at the same time worked.

good idea. if its the car your have the problem the same side if you turn it around. if its the bar the problem will move sides.

Guest neo9918

Hi it's my old bar, it's always taken 2 people to put it on you can't do one side then the other. Trust me it fits it's been on 2 supras previously. Give it some jiggling about