The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what oil to use?

_Shane_

Well i got the supra back today from bodyshop and i want to give it a service, i checked the oil level and it was down a bit so i just want to top it up

What oil should i put in it? Rather ask here then take some advice from some un educated fool in halfords lol

Its 95 J-spec, dont know if spec matters or not

Anyway if someone can let me know i would appreciate it :)

Thanks

I bought car last year and it was only after been serviced, it then went to SSI for the turbo and fuel kit to be fitted, the went to bodyshop just before xmas, I have driven the car today for the first time in months and i saw oil was down a bit so im just looking to top it up :)

Thanks lads

Give Peter a shout @ Millers Oil Ireland Shane , send him an email from your own account rather than sending a message through the Miller website. I tried that and I got no response, I sent him a proper cheeky email looking for extra discount and he was back to me in 10 minutes to strike a deal with me.

http://millersoilsireland.ie/motor-sports/#animated_controller

He is a proper gent to deal with, orders over €200 are shipped for free and he does a good range of stuff, including octane booster at a very good price.

I haven't bought oil from him yet but I did by 10 litres of octane booster for less than I could get it anywhere else plus I received a welcome pack with a few promotional bits in it.

When my stock of Fuchs Pro S runs out I will definitely be onto him again