The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going rates/prices for used supra parts oem and aftermarket ??

wallis

Wondering if anyone's broke a supra lately or has a list of what parts they sold or are going for etc?

If not maybe worth starting one for people to use as a guide for selling parts new and used.

I know I could root through all the for sale threads but I'll be there for ever!!

Reason being I'm thinking of breaking my car in a month or so if it doesn't sell :-(

Any help would be great I'm a bit out off touch with it all these days.

For example:

Part............................................ Price.

TT Autobox..................................£150

Edited by wallis (see edit history)

Recently broke a 1998 TT6 vvti and can say the parts Litterally flew out of my possession, the little parts I never expected to sell are collectively what made the most money, then obviously big things like box + motor

Im being advised to just break it, but wanted a rough guide to what everything's worth these days, jamesy's was prob a good example, but the prices were removed on the thread after the parts were sold.

Its a shame that you have to resort to breaking your car,you will probably make more money this way.

I'm not yet mate, it's the last thing I want to do after 8 years of blood and sweat, I'll be gutted to break it but looking at the classifieds it seems to be the norm for big spec singles these days :-(

Haven't actually bought anything for my mkiv yet but I know from my mkiii that the 1JZ water pump costs ~£560 from Toyota and they are the only people who sell them, so if anybody's doing a 1JZ swap and replacing the 1JZ pump with a 2JZ one so they can use clutch/electric fans then don't bin the 1JZ pump lol.

...... you need alot of skill, time and space to break a car!!

Breaking a Supra is quick and easy, you can turn a car into a big pile of bits in a day :) It's putting all those bits back together in the right order that takes time and skill....

Breaking a Supra is quick and easy, you can turn a car into a big pile of bits in a day :) It's putting all those bits back together in the right order that takes time and skill....

I disagree, I think anyone can put them back together. They maybe won't work as well but you could definitely lego brick style things into holes and hope for the best :D