The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CJs New Dash

millhouse

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

As with most things I have done to the car, it was a bit of a gamble whether it would look ok or not but I think the end result here is very good. In fact, these pics do not do it justice as it looks better when the dials are all lit up and glowing too. :)

I am really pleased with the way the car has turned out and, after fixing the infuriating problem with the ignition earlier today, the car feels absolutely superb to drive - in fact, it goes like fcuk!!

Funnily enough, it was almost sold last week as a trader I met at Southampton auctions offered me a good price for the beast - but I had to turn him down. Where else could I get a car that whoops Ferarris, Porsche and most everything else out there, looks this good and has cost less than a third of the others?

:)

I forgot to say, once again Vince and Andy (AKA Gibson and Boyne), were absolutely brilliant. Their level of customer service and standard of workmanship is impeccable and sets a new standard that a lot of other traders should aspire to.

Now where's my fee.......:p :D

I think the white works extremely well with the orange. Black would have been too predictable and orange, talk about overkill!!!:D It looks Fab. Where did you get that steering wheel (my eyes have glazed over and my mouth is mumbling uncontrollably, I want one. Are they very ££££££?) Christmas is soon is'nt it? a girl can dream!!!!Loll.

Regards,

Sheena:)

Originally posted by Amazing grace

I think the white works extremely well with the orange. Black would have been too predictable and orange, talk about overkill!!!:D It looks Fab. Where did you get that steering wheel (my eyes have glazed over and my mouth is mumbling uncontrollably, I want one. Are they very ££££££?) Christmas is soon is'nt it? a girl can dream!!!!Loll.

Regards,

Sheena:)

Paul E sells them Sheena. Don't qout me but I think the are around £130 plus the cost of a boss.

They certainly do look good.:thumbs:

Originally posted by CJ

I got the wheel from the bling meister himself - paul e.

I am sure he would do a beautiful lady such as yourself a much better price than he did for an ugly old codger like me :)

true that and if you tell him shaf sent you, you can get it for free ;)

Originally posted by CJ

I forgot to say, once again Vince and Andy (AKA Gibson and Boyne), were absolutely brilliant. Their level of customer service and standard of workmanship is impeccable and sets a new standard that a lot of other traders should aspire to.

Now where's my fee.......:p :D

I agree, top craftsmen.

Si

:cool:

It wasnt down to ignition, it was fuelling. I had a duff aeromotive FPR that decided not to increase fuel pressure when under boost. I refitted the old FSE and it is now all AOK.

Going to refit the aeromotive on the weekend and that should see me alomost ready to R&R