The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Window tints done.....

Colin-mkiv

I had 5% (limo) tint on the tailgate and 50% (very light smoke) on all the sides.

I decided on the 50% due to disliking the effect of having the rear windows tinted darker than the fronts. Its given the effect of the car being tinted darker on the side having the tailgate done so dark. I'm very happy. Fosta might have to post a pic for me though cos I cant do it....:(

What is it with the red cars and them looking like the passenger side door is a different shade of colour.

Because red are more susceptible to change when exposed to UV, although not sure why its always the doors. but it does make sence for bumpers.

back on topic though, the tints look great :thumbs:

What is it with the red cars and them looking like the passenger side door is a different shade of colour.

Mine has had a full respray and in the flesh theres no difference at all. Must be how the light is catching the wing and 1/4 panel making them seem darker.

I had 5% (limo) tint on the tailgate and 50% (very light smoke) on all the sides.

I decided on the 50% due to disliking the effect of having the rear windows tinted darker than the fronts. Its given the effect of the car being tinted darker on the side having the tailgate done so dark. I'm very happy. Fosta might have to post a pic for me though cos I cant do it....:(

Nice one mate, glad to be of service lol

No mate, I need a TB with the TPS and the throttle stops all in untouched and known to be working states. Just so that I can rule that area of the intake system out. Next will be new fuel filter and known to be good pump.

haha did you get the smoke problem sorted?

No mate, I need a TB with the TPS and the throttle stops all in untouched and known to be working states. Just so that I can rule that area of the intake system out. Next will be new fuel filter and known to be good pump.

Ah well at least you've narrowed the problem down too the tb and tps, they shouldn't be too hard too get a hold of

I choke them with my effluence! Ask qwarrior...haha

Too right, have you got it sorted yet? I'm still receiving treatment for smoke inhalation at my local walk in centre. :blink:

Back on topic nice tints...I'll be over after the wedding Fosta to get mine done.