The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help on value on my NA Supra

Guest kinkydeviltom

Guest kinkydeviltom

Hi, i have decided to sell my Supra, i wanted some advise on the value ready to sell

1993 Mk4 3.0 litre NA

135000km roughly just under 84000 miles

12 months MOT (not a single problem on MOT, I was over the moon at this)

3 months Tax

Full Veil-side Body kit including spoiler

18 inch deep dish alloys only been refurbed 6 months ago and still look brand new

full set of new Nankangs tyres all around 6 months ago, still look new

Tein Street Coilovers

Clifford concept 650 Alarm and immobiliser

Cat back exhaust, unsure on make but sounds amazing

2 front bucket seats and matching rear seats

carbon fibre wrap on dash panels

Trd gear knob

Performance Steering wheel

JVC Dolphin stereo Unit, Uprated front and rear speakers with tweeters, Vibe oxygen free cabled

HKS Gauges

Tonnes of paperwork and reciepts, lots of old MOTs and part service history,

Work i have had done in the last 12 Months

Rear Diff Cushion Changed due to a rattle i was trying to get rid of,

2 drop links changed due to above problem which took me best part of 4 hours to change diff cushion so i was not impressed lol

Chris Wilson Changed dizzy cap seal, both rocker gaskets, all sparks plugs, 2 leads and reset throttle positions and changed lamba sensors

Wheels were chemically stripped refurbed and powder coated silver,

Full Set of Nankangs on wheels,

New Clutch fitted 4 months ago,

Swapped out rear teins for Kyb gas shocks for better handling, still have the rear teins and the front kyb so the car will be sold with 2 sets of suspension incase wanted to swap back,

Engine Bay steam cleaned by Chris Wilson

Rear Brake pads Changed and Rear Callipers Changed

Carpet was dyed Black, I hated the grey

New Radiator

Clifford Concept 650 Alarm and immobiliser fitted

Refurbed Headlights so Black inserts

This is a great car and looks and sounds great, it drives superb and handles like a dream, it has been well looked after and i have loved owning this car but due to 2 kids and time to sort out a mortgage i have decided to sell my car and go back to my bike

I will be honest as i wish all people would

Bad Bits

-Error code 42, i have looked into and this is down to the delimiter, haven't got around to fixing this but a quick fix is to take the delimiter off or replace.

-The front bumper has 2 small cracks in it, wouldn't take alot to fix as the body kit is fibre glass i just haven't had time to sort

-Since i owned the car the spoiler doesn't quite sit right on the one side, this didn't really bother me as it does look tidy but like i said im honest

-The drivers seat has a tear in it about 40mm long on the outside of the seat, i was going to swap the 2 seats around so it would be on the inside and wouldnt be noticed but i haven't had the time

For a 20 year old car i think its in great condition, it obviously isnt going to be in showroom condition but it has been resprayed in its life and looks really good, i am looking for a quick sale as insurance is due to run out and id rather not insure it again and then have the trouble in cancelling

any help would be really great Pictures Below

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

I have moved the gauges and put a new glove box in as this looked terrible when i brought it, i will get more photos up when i get chance

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

Edited by kinkydeviltom (see edit history)

Guess from everyone said, mark it around £3,000.00 on advert and be prepared to be knock down and don't sell for less than £2,500.00.

If you want to get clever and do what advertising agency do in retails mark it for £2,999.99 maybe that one pence will make a differences :D

Best thing to do would be sell the seats, body kit and other after market parts. Replace them with stock parts and sell the car on for about £2500.

:thumbs:

Most likely the best way to get the most for your car.

Guest kinkydeviltom

thank you everyone for you help, i managed to get my insurance right down so i decided to keep my baby lol thank you again

Guest kinkydeviltom

lol, you are really interested aren't you lol, well to be honest id have to do a swap for others and with the rip in 1 side i couldnt ask for money on top so wouldnt do me any favours lol, or would it lol

lol, you are really interested aren't you lol, well to be honest id have to do a swap for others and with the rip in 1 side i couldnt ask for money on top so wouldnt do me any favours lol, or would it lol

Haha I dont know what type they are or what they look like tbh but they look good on what you can see in the pics, nice dash panels too :D