The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear LEDs

Guest vitagold

Guest vitagold

As I mentioned in my newbie post, I'm so close to becoming an owner of a legend, and I'm thinking about all the things I want to do/upgrade. One is changing out the lights to LED. I was looking around, and I know that I could just change the bulb from a normal filament to LED. But then there are also the ones on exled that...other people don't seem to have yet, either they don't know it or..idk. I'd be one of a kind for a while, I guess. I think the 2way action on all 4 lights is awesome. The only problem is that they're DIY on installation. What do you think? you can search for exled supra on google and you should find it. theres a video on the product page so you can see what i'm talking about.

Guest vitagold
Being an LED company you'd think they would sort out half the failed ones in the OEM brake strip before filming that :blink:

Yes, you'd think that...

I don't know though. I'm really the only one who likes the whole 2 way'd-ness of all four circles? The stars I could do without, yes.

http://www.picturenation.co.uk/image/view/preview/110347/fair-ride-fairground.jpeg

:S

Personally if any kind of LED lights were going to be put in any supra, let alone any "ledgendary" supra, they would have to be, or be the same as Heckler's. Like FOSTA put up dude.

Those others, as 2-way as they are, are horrible. (appreciate not everyone has the same taste's in things... but those have gone a step hop, skip & jump too far ^^,)