The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock TT6 With Syvecs Installed

Geo

Right,

With having sold my car to Chris on April 27th this year, 2 months later im finding myself getting very very Jealous of People who have there Supra's. Yes i didnt want to sell mine but it had to go. ''Sacrifice the few for the many''

Now looking to get another at the start of next year, just want a little more time away from cars, to bank some cash and enjoy other Ventures.

With having my last car for 6 years, and having it singled, im looking to now get a Low mileage Stock TT6 and chuck in a Syvecs with all Options, then enjoy the car, If anything breaks then it will be upgraded but as it stands the Car will be stock Engine wise.

With loads of people going the single/twin route way still, just wondering people's thoughts on a Stock With the Syvecs installed?

Who has there car running Stock with Syvecs, would like to hear how the car performs/runs/ and the Option's you've had installed on the ECU?

There are a few people running this, it's best in TTC mode.

I'm my opinion one of the most fun supras I've ever driven was a stock TT6 in TTC mode on a syvecs.

I love the way they drive, have a chat with Alex M as I've just done his one.

there is nothing wrong with a stock bpu car mate at all very good car to drive no lag its not all about bhp figures as they come at a cost of low down power

I know bud, mind my car was BPU when i picked it up from Jurgen 6 years ago. This is my plan basically when i get another Stock6 with syvecs installed, the one thing that drove me mad with my car was the heavy clutch(twin plate) i want something i can Enjoy, in traffic, in and around town, strip, track etc. I think i well set up BPU + Syvecs would be an ideal setup IMO.