The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just fitted new Bomex front Bumper

Suprakeith

Just thought would upload some pictures as now have finally got rid of my standard damaged front bumper for nice Bomex front bumper, very happy with the fit makes the car look so much more aggressive now just need set of sideskirts and trial rear end to finish look that want for supra

looking good keith!!

What happened to your veilside ideas?

Still want the veilside sideskirts and overfenders but the front bumper is just not for me the bomex is so much better

fitted that quick mate,glad you like it.

I dont mess around mate when want something done,its such a good fit tony well happy with it

Looks great! But ya know, I just happen to have a set of bomex side skirts in silver and a trial rear replica from Knight Racer collecting dust in storage. You aren't too far from me if I remember. Welcome to come by and take a peak :)

Thanx Arin and am intrested in the trial rear end for sure and am only in peterborough,will send you PM about coming over for a peak :)

Edited by Suprakeith (see edit history)