The mkiv Supra Owners Club

May have to sell the supra :(

redsupraman82

hi guys ok with recent news of me going to be a dad (and bricking it!) it looks like i may have to sell the supra but for what??

it would break my heart to sell her after all the work i have put in , but family is first i guess....

so she is a 94 (L) aerotop 5 speed TT, this was a conversion i carried out also using a stage 4 clutch. has a few basic upgrades such as FMIC , HKS SSQV but keeping to stock power because of the box really.

the TT engine has covered only 53k and is tight has a drum! has a full leather interior etc well have a look and let me know what you think guys on what you think it might be worth! IMG_0139.jpgIMG_0138.jpgIMG_0140.jpg

The issue isn't what can fit in the Supra, its how bad Supras are in a crash compared to more modern cars.

true a lacking of air bags for sure but i think the baby would be okay in the back quiet alot of protection, remember we are trying to help the man keep his supra :D

your not always going to be with your child in the car

Mate it's a hard decision to make. I sold mine a few months back miss it like hell but family and work take priority and I'm still young (ish) so will be having another one day. It is a really tough choice and one I hope I won't have to make again lol. Good luck in whatever you do bud!

If you can afford to run a supra your probably be able to run another car if you drive the supra less. I'd love to be a dad when the times right, but I don't want to feel I have to sell stuff I own and stop enjoying life just in case I may need something. Im sure if you work your money out dude you could afford both if you were sensible.

I run two cars to save money, and it's definitely worth it with the cost of fuel.

Hate to see someone selling their pride and joy when they don't want to.

its not that simple, my missis is self employed to theres no maternaty leave pay etc, im shcoked at how much baby stuff even costs! its mental and there is also the fact that i would be driving around in my supra which scares the S*** out of me! dont get me wrong thats what i love about it, but now things have changed as i will be a dad and have to watch it a bit! its just all abit crazy i think the bottom line is that we woudl both need the money as i will need to work my ass off and be there to support her! if that make sense at all?