The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who's got the highest mileage JDM Supra?

Faith Adopter

Originally posted by Scooter

mines a 93 K, on 152K km (approx 94/95K miles) and all seems well :)

I remember Alex's old monkey shi.... i mean lovely bronze coloured one, had 118k+ miles (i think) on it when he sold it......

Oi sunny I'm watching you! :sly: :D

Can't remember what the mileage was when I sold it but it must have cleared 120k now...as it was over a year ago...sob...cough just started looking for a new one cough...

Pete - I'm glad to see you've got some taste ;) lol

!MSB FOREVER LONG LIVE MSB!

Oh and don't forget it was Moon Stone Brown - not Monkey Shi...

Originally posted by Scooter

Only joshing, the colour has grown on me, looks quite nice with gold alloys and cream leather so i'm led to believe:innocent: :D

If you're still looking in the new year and would like to stay MSB, maybe drop me a line................

Hmmm and your's is an aero too (GZ TT I hope)....might well drop you a line. The new year was when I intended to look at them...in the January sales ;)

Well it may have to go before next years insurance renewal (feb time).

Hopefully there will be a picture up soon. It probably won't show on that but the paintwork is a little tatty in places and it has stonechip problems not unlike your old car. But its a sound car, done 15K km since i got it in May and it won't be up for silly money if/when its time to sell...........

PM me it's spec mate... :) Blitz Z1's are good enough for me to not miss the BBS LM's...and any stone chip issue will get sorted this time around, I'm free and single now so I can afford to sort stuff out! :thumbs: (Women do cost more than a Supra to run!)