The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I love my NA

mr two

I know all you Turbo Supra owners might not agree, but i am sure there are a lot of NA owners who will ;):p.. people should not knock the NA's.

My NA has the looks - turns heads and compliments said wherever she goes...she is so smooth to drive, sounds awesome and she is very responsive even without the help of a turbo.. added to which she will be more reliable than a turbo and better on fuel too:):D

Don't get me wrong here - i also love driving a turbo'd car..i've owned a few MR2 Turbos and they were mental on performance but i still love driving my NA Supra:D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The NA is alright for people who want the looks, road presence and Supra owners club without the running costs and initial purchase price. There are more than a few NA's on here that I would choose over some of the rougher TT's I've seen.

Having said this, I've owned one TT and now own a NA. Whilst I know it's not the most cost effective way of doing things, my NA will be growing a set in the form of a NA-T conversion. I like Supras regardless of it being a turbo or not, but the disappointed looks people give you when you say it's a non turbo say it all, and as Jack has mentioned, it's nice to have the power to back up the looks. :eyebrows:

The NA is alright for people who want the looks, road presence and Supra owners club without the running costs and initial purchase price. There are more than a few NA's on here that I would choose over some of the rougher TT's I've seen.

Having said this, I've owned one TT and now own a NA. Whilst I know it's not the most cost effective way of doing things, my NA will be growing a set in the form of a NA-T conversion. I like Supras regardless of it being a turbo or not, but the disappointed looks people give you when you say it's a non turbo say it all, and as Jack has mentioned, it's nice to have the power to back up the looks. :eyebrows:

Well said! :)

I was also n/a but it did need a kick up the butt so I'm now NA-T.

But even without the turbo conversion I still loved to drive around NA!

Brave post, this is a TT club really lets be honest. I've owned two TT's and wont buy another, at the same time I own an N/A as a daily driver, but I wont buy another N/A either. If you genuinely 'LOVE' the supra N/a you need to drive more cars :p

I love my NA too. Big smiles every time I see or drive it.

And yes, I do have a handbag full of rainbows....

On a serious note, we could be sheep and drive around in Fords and Vauxhalls and 'boring, boring, every other car on the road', or we can make a stand, buy a Supra we can comfortably afford to run and enjoy being different.

:p