The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra is Sprayed - Lambo Ballon White

_Shane_

Well i called to the garage today to see the end result. The pics aint the best as they were taken with my phone.

The car is been collected next week as im just too busy with work at the moment

Anyway here are a few pics. Hope you all like

P.s I will get some proper hi-res pics up when i collect the car

Looks good mate :D

Only downside for me is that I would have gotten the skirt joins and bumper joins blended. Thats just me though.

Really like the look of that kit though :thumbs:

Really? i hate that when its done. Poor fitting kits are done like that as they are "poor fitting". I much prefer proper fitting panels that can be removed as stock. For instance you can remove the back bumper. But if blended you could not.

Anyway shane, looks good but exhaust position needs sorting !

Exhaust will be getting sorted, will be getting a Nur spec soon for it before we go for mapping and stuff

And i wouldnt blend the bumpers or skirts in, asking for trouble there lol

Looking at the pics and the quality of photos is very poor, the true lambo color is not showing up properly, will have to crack out the SLR next weekend when im off

From what i can see the colour looks brilliant shane, imo if you got one of the big apr wings that fit the stock holes i think it would set that of a treat, you will have to take a day trip up here some time so i can see it up close :)

Those wings aint cheap lol this one will do fine, i was happy with the fitment and its look. Can always change it later on down the road if i want :)

for now im concentrating on getting its mapped and another few engine goodies fitted

the original BN spoiler did come on the car when it was imported into Ireland however one of the previous clowns that owned it removed it and fitted it with the stock spoiler (looked completely lost on the back of the car)

No doubt the original bn spoiler is fitted to a saxo with neon lights somewhere in Ireland lol

the original BN spoiler did come on the car when it was imported into Ireland however one of the previous clowns that owned it removed it and fitted it with the stock spoiler (looked completely lost on the back of the car)

No doubt the original bn spoiler is fitted to a saxo with neon lights somewhere in Ireland lol

:rlol: