The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wheel thoughts

michel lane

After sandly departing with my OZ superleggra 3 a few weeks ago , i have been trying to get some new ones ordered , but i keep hitting a dead wall... people take the deposits and advise me later that they can not get them !!!!! iam installling some veilside overfenders on the car and i wanted some 11 -12 inch OZ legra 3 to go on the back , but no one has given me any feed back on the offset that i need to accomodate this wheel , so i have sourced another set , volk gt-c have a look at the pic and tell me what you think ??? volk gt-c (18) or OZ (19)

sidegoldgtc.jpg

The Ace Alloys site has a nice "try before you buy" applet too - one of the first I've seen with lots of colour choices and a realistic looking car :)

Select your alloy then click it for more info, this should present a link to "Click picture to view wheels on your car"

I'm loving the chrome Ace Aviator at the moment, very Veilside but without the price tag:

http://www.acealloywheel.com/Upload/Images/c036c.JPG

• 6 months later...
More spokes = More chrome

:moo:

Have you researched if these 'could' fit the supe? I looked at these some months back as they are as close to the veilside model without the price tag, but did not think they were made 114.3. I spoke with a UK Ace Dealer who said that they had fabricated a set for a Supra TT customer (anyone here?), turned out be be a job and a half redrilling to size. If you have found how to get them to fit, keen to understand how and where from as I too am a fan of the Ace Aviator.