The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Advantage

bambisdad

There aren't too many advantages in having an na but being able to have a non-cat emmisions test in my 94 na-t project is definitely one of them. With a 3.5% CO and 1200ppm HC limit for the mot there's no more putting a cat back in for me.

Does anyone know the scrap value for a cat? :D

my tester [whos friendly ] says it wont pass with out cats

Such a shame when the probe falls out though....... Surely as suggested earlier the £60 for a cat is a bit steep??

I thought you got a free NA when spending over £60 in Sainsbury's on shopping and that comes with 6p off a litre...... I wish I knew that beforehand :hang:

Such a shame when the probe falls out though....... Surely as suggested earlier the £60 for a cat is a bit steep??

I thought you got a free NA when spending over £60 in Sainsbury's on shopping and that comes with 6p off a litre...... I wish I knew that beforehand :hang:

graham i really think its time you should buy a tt with all this na bashing, your car must hate your pale white arse

Edited by tkddav3 (see edit history)

Enough.

graham i really think its time you should buy a tt with all this na bashing, your car must hate your pale white arse

Maybe you are right and on the plus side I have all the needed attributes to own a TT as I am fat and ugly..... coupled with the fact I have no friends and have a small penis I can sail right into TT ownership ;)

I had a 50 mile jaunt yesterday just because I love my NA......... I wouldn't change a thing....... Maybe just add one or two things instead :D

Maybe you are right and on the plus side I have all the needed attributes to own a TT as I am fat and ugly..... coupled with the fact I have no friends and have a small penis I can sail right into TT ownership ;)

I had a 50 mile jaunt yesterday just because I love my NA......... I wouldn't change a thing....... Maybe just add one or two things instead :D

are you impyling you have to have a small penis and be a chunky monkey to own a tt? thats fine as i only have one turbo :sly:

i feel like weve bonded here graham...may i add you on facebook? anywayyy. back on subject before we get out bottoms spanked :spank:

I don't use facebook any more as it was too full of "check my horoscope out" and Nigel mansell is 80% happy today.......... My dog has just logged out on my foot...... That was just from my Grandmothers wall as well.