The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Steering Wheel -- Recommend

Jellybean

Anybody recommend a steering wheel, I was thinking a 300mm Sparco : Sparco 300 Steering Wheel Black Suede - 300mm

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/steering-wheels/sparco-300-steering-wheel-black-suede-300mm

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/oncirrus/3/images/product/enlarge/spa_p300-steering-wheel.jpg

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

The TRD, even though their not cheap its one of the nicest wheels to drive with

that i have ever used.

One of the best mods on my car :)

They are close to a 1000Euro,if not more! I have the Nardi TRD wheel just fancy a change

I am going to buy another quick release so I can use either wheel ;) The Nardi could do with new leather

I dont know if 300mm is far too small

They are close to a 1000Euro,if not more! I have the Nardi TRD wheel just fancy a change

I am going to buy another quick release so I can use either wheel ;) The Nardi could do with new leather

I dont know if 300mm is far too small

Worth every penny and would finish your car off a treat :)

I like the Momo Team 300 steering wheel.

That looks like Simons one in his R33, I was driving his car and it felt/looked alot nicer than the Nardi

He thinks it is 300mm when I asked him, must measure it later but I am a bit of a whore for Sparco!

That looks like Simons one in his R33, I was driving his car and it felt/looked alot nicer than the Nardi

He thinks it is 300mm when I asked him, must measure it later but I am a bit of a whore for Sparco!

Lol yeah me too, however this momo team steering wheel looks classy and sporty. its wrapped in Italian leather too.

Lol yeah me too, however this momo team steering wheel looks classy and sporty. its wrapped in Italian leather too.

Sparco Ring L360 Steering Wheel

Diameter: 330mm

Depth: 35mm Dish

http://www.rallynuts.com/user/products/015TRGL1TUV_300.jpg

The TRD, even though their not cheap its one of the nicest wheels to drive with

that i have ever used.

One of the best mods on my car :)

:yeahthat:

A cheaper alternative would be to pick up a 2nd hand Toyota 3 spoke airbag steering wheel (Supra, MR2, Celica, etc.) off Ebay and get it recovered and re-profiled.

I didn't regret a second swapping my TRD to a IS250 wheel. The leather quality in the TRD doesn't justify the price, too thin and glossy (almost like fake leather), the plastic took quickly a used and old look. The shape also, nothing actual just a Celica/MR2/Altezza only a bit "arranged".

Really a Celica and co steering with new stiching is a far better deal for me.