The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new tt6 with pics :)

thedirtycat

Hello everyone. Just picked up a 93 tt6 from Jurgen on Saturday. Was a hell of a long ride but was great fun when I got a chance to put my foot down a bit.

I've been looking to buy a supra for years now but finally got the money I needed and enough no claims bonus to get decent insurance.

Very happy with the car. I'm pretty amazed at just how the condition of it is. Of course Jurgen and his team got it all looking great and made sure it was all in perfect condition.

My last car was a golf tdi 1.9 and I'm just loving the power the supra, its pretty damn crazy when the second turbo kicks in :)

Also the sound of the car is just amazing. Its not stupidly loud or anything but just sounds lovely. Gearbox is a bit clunky but the more I get used the more easy it seems.

I've had lots of looks. I think it was only 5 mins onto the motorway before I noticed some hot girl checking the supra out haha.

Also I had a taxi just pull up next to me while taking some pics asking if it was a turbo :)

Bad news is I already managed to fall of the curb while trying to park outside my house and cracked the front bumper :(

Hopefully I can take it somewhere nearby though and get it all looking good again I hope.

Just want to say thanks a lot to Jurgen and his team for getting me such a great car and I'll be avoiding any curbs from now on haha.

supra2.jpg

supra3.JPG

supra4.JPG

supra6.JPG

you got a garage for it or is it going to be left on the street? looks quite tight down there

Yea the road is just terrible. Going to try and see if I can park it at the end of the road because I saw someones car get smashed into the curb not long ago. I parked it further off the road since the pics though so should be safe for now :)

Nice looking car...can't believe you have damaged it already!?:blink:

Yeah I'm really annoyed. Just accidenly dropped off the curb when trying to come back further off the road. My road is a nightmare and you have to drive up on to the curb. Its low over my drive so I can drive on but I just didn't drive on far enough and when I reversed back a bit it just fell off and the bumper smashed onto the curb :( Not happy at all

Welcome mate, Supra bumpers are a nightmare... I once cracked mine coming off the industrial estate that the bodyshop was located on after just having the bumper fixed and painted... Wasnt happy at all :(

Makes me feel a bit better. Felt so stupid for breaking it already. At least its not just me. The bumper is extremely low. I've dropped off the curb a few times with my golf before but its not so low it smashes the bumper when it drops down haha,

looks lovely dude, didnt realise you were midland based! Will have to have a meet n some photos once my new one is here :D

Glad to see jurgen sorted you out :)

Yeah that would be good. Where in the west midlands are you ? I would look to meet with a few people off here.

Hi mate looks a really nice motor, im based in hagley (stourbridge) and we are actually have a meet near worcester this saturday at a pub called THE HONEYBEE, if your interested in coming ill send you the link, there will be a few supra and owners there then a bite to eat to finish off.

Hi mate looks a really nice motor, im based in hagley (stourbridge) and we are actually have a meet near worcester this saturday at a pub called THE HONEYBEE, if your interested in coming ill send you the link, there will be a few supra and owners there then a bite to eat to finish off.

Yeah I would be intersted in that :)