The mkiv Supra Owners Club

taxing a sorned Supra

Paul

Just tried to tax my Supra, it's sorned at the moment , I want the tax to start on the 1st June. On the DVLA website it comes up with the 1st May and won't let me alter it, it would mean I have to throw away nearly a months tax :(

Is there a way to tax it now for the 1st June or do I have to wait ?

Guest stevie.84

If you go in post office they can tax it from the next month as I did that last year with mine bud as I was in same position.

If I can't then I'll tax it on the 1st via the net and drive it regardless, it's taxed and if I get pulled for not displaying before it turns up they can shove it up their a*se. Stupid system, I want to tax it and get the disc on order now so I have it ready for the 1st yet it won't allow it. Not really got time to go to the Post Office before, can't imagine it's any different with them though.