The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumper!

Mike17

Hey guys :)

At the mo we have a stock front bumper but want to put a bigger bumper on but want to change it to a bigger one, this is where you genius people come in :)

The car has the jdl wide arch kit on it so it needs to be a pretty big ish bumper, however we don't want it to be unpractical, ie. it can't go over any bumps/car parks/slight inclines etc! The original jdl kit was a complete paint in the sit upon and eventually got smashed to smithereens (oops!) so don't want anything like that again.

Can anybody recommend one they have or know of that is practical but looks mint too?

Cheers dudes, Ames :)

Hey guys :)

At the mo we have a stock front bumper but want to put a bigger bumper on but want to change it to a bigger one, this is where you genius people come in :)

The car has the jdl wide arch kit on it so it needs to be a pretty big ish bumper, however we don't want it to be unpractical, ie. it can't go over any bumps/car parks/slight inclines etc! The original jdl kit was a complete paint in the sit upon and eventually got smashed to smithereens (oops!) so don't want anything like that again.

Can anybody recommend one they have or know of that is practical but looks mint too?

Cheers dudes, Ames :)

I can tell you not to go down the Top Secret route - best looking front bumper by far (although I am biased!) but sit very very low. High speedbumps are a thing of the past for me, and and I can't remember the last time I was in a multi-story carpark.

I also have a slight incline on my drive which if, I don't come in and out at the right angle, grinds the underside slightly. However, after 3 years of this I am slowly eroding it which is breaking my heart :(

Listy , hey matey, got a bomex / top secret style front bumper . At the moment its in grey primer. Its off my tt, which i,ve now replaced with a stock with lip. I,ve got it for sale at £120 - £130 ish. If you want to take a look i,ll send some pics ( i,ll need your email address as i cant seem to get pics on here ) Otherwise you can see it this w/e in Penarth near Cardiff. Cheers mate , if i don,t hear from you, good luck with sorcing one. Tim ( lewysdanny )