The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which one would you choose?

Geo

Yellow or White  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Yellow or White

• Yellow
    • White

Tough choice, yellow looks clean, is VVTi and has big brakes.. But its yellow, just not my cup of tea..

But the white is clean as well, lower mileage..

I would buy the white as its got lower mileage (suspension bushes & valve stem seals should be better condition) and hopefully a big diff..

id actually go for the yellow one, getting the itch again are we geo :sly:

EDIT: then again that white one looks nice too!.....sorry im no help what so ever :blink:

Oh yes, on days like this i'd be hooning about the back roads next to the ocean. Defo getting itchy as the days go on and on. :(

Tough choice, yellow looks clean, is VVTi and has big brakes.. But its yellow, just not my cup of tea..

But the white is clean as well, lower mileage..

I would buy the white as its got lower mileage (suspension bushes & valve stem seals should be better condition) and hopefully a big diff..

I agree...being an RZ the yellow shouldl have bigger brakes, Recaros, carbon steering wheel etc etc...but I could not have a yellow car!

Yellow for sure, you can do some amazingly simple mods to make a yellow one look pretty special. There's very few of them in the club too so it would stand out.

VVTi is also a completely different beast to drive, low down torque is improved, and on a BPU car the difference is amazing.

So if it was me I would go for the yellow one.

Hard choice ! I normally go for as low milage as I can get for cars so it would be the white one .... However the yellow one has large brakes and Recaros in which would be a must for me.... if the white one was a little cheaper I would of chosen that, since the yellow has better options And same price i would go for the Yellow one

Did not realise there going for 12k now !

both nice cars mate..

come down mid June and white on will be here too.

test them both and pick one ;-)

yellow one is very very mint condition for its milege..(driving and looking at it from outside and interior you would think it had done a lot less).

white one lower miles and also will be mint.

we can give you discount on either geo.