The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Really missing having a supra :(

staples230uk

Just a bit of a vent thread..... I sold my NA about 2 months ago. I initially did not miss it much as I bought a sporty-ish rep mobile for commuting to my new job etc. I keep finding myself looking at classifieds but knowing I can't really afford to buy one in the foreseeable future :( I am now really missing owning one as mentioned work and family dictate outgoings. I know one day I will own another but I know it won't be for a long time, but with my membership renewal coming up I decided to pay extra and go for lifetime membership as I have really enjoyed my time here and met some really cool people. So I maybe supra less but am gonna stick around and hopefully get that single turbo of my dreams.......

Night all

Moylesy

Smiffy,

If money dictates that you need more sensible things in your life then it's not a bad thing. I have always wanted to sell the Supe and get a 997 or M3 etc. In the end I have elected to move house and keep the Supe. I know that if I would have sold it, no other car would have come close as an experience. I have been looking at cars that are around £40K and I can't find anything that compares, mainly reliability wise.

You will be back in a Supe some day. A better car for the money? Can't find one.

H.