The mkiv Supra Owners Club

from hell el paso tx

Guest yep915

Guest yep915

yo just got my first mk4 its a 95 hard top white na but has a turbo kit been garaged for some time long time has tape deck so funny pics to come needs work and more power but what doesnt

Guest yep915
Yep915 ehh, funny running into a fellow El Pasoan here on the UK forum. Welcome! Haven't been back to El Paso in 2+ years... been overseas for 7 years now.

well its the same just hottier

Guest yep915
Welcome mate, that is a lovely car, think i noticed a slight crack in the bumper though ? maybe just my eyes ? nah its a really nice car plus you get to choose what new bumper you want :)

thanks i think im going to go with the full trd widebody kit

A big welcome to the forum.

So you're from el Paso Texas eh? I once had the Deputy Sheriff of El Paso County Sheriff's Department seconded to my little mob back in February to May 2000 in Bosnia; Bobbie ???? was his name. He was a real nice guy (circa 65 years old) - a true gentleman in fact!!