The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2005 Calendar Voting

Supragal

Right, that's my votes cast! Having looked at all the pictures again I'm really excited by the whole thing, reckon this calendar is going to be seriously cool! There's some top notch pics in there. Well done Rosie for sorting it all out too, must have taken you a fair old while...:thumbs:

Originally posted by Peter Sharp

This is not a member car, it's just off the web - I posted this up.

It's in the US.

:eek:

Pete!! I PM'd you and asked who's it was and you said it was Kevin Huntley old car!! Argh!

Well, lets see if I can edit it out, apologies if anyones voted for it :(

At the last viewing, 44+% of us have voted for it so far! Shame it is not a member's car because it is gorgeous :(

AND it is a very well composed photo:thumbs:

So will we be able to vote again if it is removed?:conf:

Indeed, bit of a bummer. I'll just await confirmation from Pete that there is a misunderstanding here before I remove it.

If it does get removed then yes you can vote again. I'm not sure if when I remove that option you will be allowed to vote again, if not I'll have to get you all to pm me your vote for that one and I'll change it for you!

The same may apply to ones of the Envy Supra as Gaz has said they are old and he doesn't want them used so when he returns my pm I'll know whether to remove them or not.

Watch this space...

Originally posted by Supragal

:eek:

Pete!! I PM'd you and asked who's it was and you said it was Kevin Huntley old car!! Argh!

Well, lets see if I can edit it out, apologies if anyones voted for it :(

:innocent: :eek: You just said the red one Rosie, I thought you were talking about this red one that I posted up, it's the only red one I posted up as the other is Candy Apple Red - no ?

Sorry everyone....and any hassle for you Rosie :)

see here

suprakev.jpg

LOL

Right. sorry for the misunderstanding mate :)

Ok. Now we need a plan. And also because I've just found out that some of the pics I wanted to use but couldn't because of copyright we actually have permission to use after all. Argh.

I'll have a think about swapping one for the other. Maybe have to start voting again in that/those particular threads...what do people think?

It would probably be easier for you if you deleted the category(s) that have the dodgy photos in, and created new categories, so that everyone could vote from scratch in those? We would all know (if we are following closely!) that the problem has occurred, and you wouldn't have to worry about deleting one photo and then sorting out how to get members to PM you to vote again?

:thumbs:

Originally posted by Sakura

It would probably be easier for you if you deleted the category(s) that have the dodgy photos in, and created new categories, so that everyone could vote from scratch in those? We would all know (if we are following closely!) that the problem has occurred, and you wouldn't have to worry about deleting one photo and then sorting out how to get members to PM you to vote again?

:thumbs:

yeah thats what I'm thinking. Not sure how to flag it up though who have missed this but I guess I can't!!

Ok guys, I need some feedback about an issue. As you're the ones that have voted I want to know what you want me to do.

Gaz doesn't want that picture of his engine used and has asked that we replace it with this one, now I don't think I need to explain why I can't just swap the pics out. SO my only choice is to delete the 'bits' thread and start again.

Here is the current pic:

http://img34.exs.cx/img34/618/envyenginesmall.jpg

Here is the proposed pic:

http://www.envyperformance.com/images/maxmag/engine.jpg

SO, do you want me to delete this thread and start voting again?