The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need part number help please!

DannyM

Heya guys I'll keep it quick and sweet! I am just wondering if anybody knows the part numbers for the clips for the roof spoilers? Either the part numbers so I can order from Toyota or maybe a place where I can get some ordered?

Any help is much appreciated, cheers guys!

If you give any Toyota parts desk your frame number (I think that's right, basically some numbers from your VIN plate) they'll be able to find the part you want. They tend to need the number even if the part doesn't change between models and hasn't changed throughout the mkiv supra's entire production run.

Well i called them and told them that i need some clips for a rear roof spoiler on my supra and the guy said something along the lines of he cant bring up the part because its a part for the japanese made supras? :/

I've checked on this and its a jap only accessory hence you will need a part number for Steve

to check if he can get it, its simply not on his system so if anyone has a part number

then your in with half a chance.

Well i called them and told them that i need some clips for a rear roof spoiler on my supra and the guy said something along the lines of he cant bring up the part because its a part for the japanese made supras? :/

Do you mean the tinted transparent spoiler that fits above the rear window? These were an optional extra and are not included on the Toyota EPC, they were only sold as a kit, AFAIK you cannot buy the clips separately.

The part number for the spoiler is 08616-14060.

Edited by Nic (see edit history)