The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk spec disk change

Branners

My disks appear to be warped, no idea how that could have happened!!

So I need to get them swapped. Would any of you trust a local garage to change the disks as it cant be that hard, or would a proper Toyota or Supra workshop be better?

I have Toyota down the road but no proper Supra tuners locally.

My disks appear to be warped, no idea how that could have happened!!

So I need to get them swapped. Would any of you trust a local garage to change the disks as it cant be that hard, or would a proper Toyota or Supra workshop be better?

I have Toyota down the road but no proper Supra tuners locally.

My driver side disc has warped too !! I put it down to the hot weather we had .... :sly:

I do mine myself and I'm no mechanic. I've replaced the front's about 3 times now as they get tonnes of hammer. If you don't want to do them yourself, then any trustworthy garage can do it.

Don't go to Toyota, as above it'll cost a fortune.

I think last time my local garage changed them it cost about £40 in labour. I supplied the disks and went with Black Diamond grooved and drilled fast road and track disks which came in £20 cheaper each online than stock disks.