The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hate to ask but

skylinekid

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in every question about his Supra, theres a mention of a Skyline somewhere....now I dont mean to be anal...but does he go on the Skyline Forum and mention his Supra in every post?

Maybe got off on the wrong foot with me, I'll apologise and move on from here.

sorry about having a skyline was asking about my supra and as i have the oil already as seeing if i could use it don't want to mess the thing up when just got it both car's have there merits my skyline's are skid cars the supra is a road car for me replacing my range rover

but does he go on the Skyline Forum and mention his Supra in every post?

i often mention on forums what other cars i own or have owned ( gives people a idear what background you are form)

but yes that can be excessively used :D

same as on the ka forum lol tell you what never been so exited about getting a car as i was today about the supra and i've had evo's scooby's s*****e's and a 1.7 frp powered ka lol but this is my 1st supra and i think it look's stunning and love the drive love everything about it

i often mention on forums what other cars i own or have owned ( gives people a idear what background you are form)

but yes that can be excessively used :D

I too sometimes mention other cars I have or have had, but 15 posts and half of em contain the 'S' word.......I think I'm going to have one of my episodes.......:nyah:

same as on the ka forum lol tell you what never been so exited about getting a car as i was today about the supra and i've had evo's scooby's s*****e's and a 1.7 frp powered ka lol but this is my 1st supra and i think it look's stunning and love the drive love everything about it

Mine is an NA too, I've had Legnum VR4's, Skylines, Stageas, Scoobys, Cosworths, RS Turbos etc etc and nothing looks as fast as the Supra.......but they were ALL faster....haha